STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Technomorphic View Post
    Related note: The SWADE character sheet treats the Power Points for Weird Science differently from the other Arcane Backgrounds, which is a holdover from previous editions that as far as I can tell no longer applies.
    Weird Science Arcane Background is fixed and update will be in next regular cycles (next Tuesday I believe)
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks Ikael!

So, not sure if this is compatiable with SWADE, or just deluxe. I tried to use with 5.1 savage Worlds, and the extention is not showing as available when I launch fantasy grounds. Any advice?

Thanks for the extension @Technomorphic, two minutes and I have my Cybernetics arcane background in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    So, not sure if this is compatiable with SWADE, or just deluxe. I tried to use with 5.1 savage Worlds, and the extention is not showing as available when I launch fantasy grounds. Any advice?
    Yes, I know, I reply to this question a long long time after you're asking.

To make the extension work for SWADE, just before zipping all the stuff, open the file "extension.xml" at the top of the directory and just after the description, add this code :

Code:
    <ruleset>
      <name>SWD</name>
      <minrelease>5.2</minrelease>
    </ruleset>
    ---
    Fantasy Cartographer
    Instragram : @chris.rpgmapsArtstationYoutubeDeviantArtFacebook

Composer
    Torone's websiteYoutube channel

Photographer
    Et Des Images

Hi there, so I'm hopping on this thread because I've been trying to work with the ext file on here. I followed the instructions and am able to get the file loaded up with SWADE, but I don't see any of the edges I've created appear. I'm fairly certain I followed the instructions to a T, so I was wondering if there was some option in FG I was missing?

Blog Entries
    Try this one: I put everything into a single file with some instructions and the announcement links to the SW API thread for even more info. This loads into both 'SavageWorlds' and 'SWD' rulesets on both clients.

@JuicyJuicen: Adding a custom arcane background does exactly that and nothing more. It just makes your new AB available to choose on the character 'Powers' tab and sets which skill that AB uses to cast. It has no effect on what Edges you can or cannot see.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Talyn; May 7th, 2020 at 23:39.

I might suggest making custom Arcane Backgrounds, maybe related changes a sticky post. I also had the same question.

nvm
    Last edited by macDsinfo; February 9th, 2022 at 02:57.

Is registerArcaneType deprecated? This is shown at the console at latest 5.5.3

[11/5/2022 6:58:32 PM] [Deprecated] ArcaneManager.unregisterAll function is deprecated
    [11/5/2022 6:58:32 PM] [Deprecated] ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType function is deprecated
    [11/5/2022 6:58:32 PM] [Deprecated] ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType function is deprecated
    Seems so: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-v5-4-released

[Deprecated] ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType, ArcaneManager.unregisterType and ArcaneManager.unregisterAll APIs deprecated
    So how do we register new Arcane Backgrounds? Or is not required anymore?
    Last edited by lozanoje; November 5th, 2022 at 19:11.

Thread Information