Name: Jordan
Timezone: Pacific Time

Licensing/Programs:
  • FG Demo (Would consider upgrading if I find a group to play regularly, to make things easier.)
  • Discord
  • I have a good mic, and cheap camera

Time Available: Sundays (I can make what ever accommodations for timezone differences), Mondays (Afternoons)

System: Looking into branching out into other RPGs. That may offer more role-playing exposure.
  • 5E with more a roleplay side. (Own most the Hardcover books).
  • Call of Cthulhu interests me the most (I own the hardcover books.)
  • Starfinder is on the radar (Don't own any of the books.)

Exp: 1.5 years of 5E. Adventures League every Wednesday, and bi-weekly Saturday Sessions, with some DMing exposure (50 hours or so). Very Minor experience with 3.5E. Fairly new to FG (Group Ibe

Preferred Classes: 5E - Most exposure to the martial classes (Monk, Fighter, Barbarian) but have been starting to branch off to more characters with spell casting. Favorite character I have right now is a Yuan-ti Enchantress, and a Gnome Forge Cleric (5E), From what I've been exposed to via podcasts, and youtube videos for Starfinder would probably lean towards Engineer class. Call of Cthulhu have a character in mind of a undertaker, but I am willing to work with the players and DM with filling gaps and making interesting characters for campaign settings.

I'm looking for a group that is easy to get along with, and there to have fun. Current groups I'm playing with are typically more "murder-hobos" and I want to start leaning away from that. I take a little bit to warm up to people and break my comfort zone so maybe a little quiet to begin with. I do tend to bring some humor into my sessions when possible, and try to share the spotlight with everyone, especially when DM'ing I try to let the quieter players have their moment, and have politely silenced the louder players.

Other note, If you require me to sign on to make a character due to my demo edition just let me know I am usually pretty free.