DICE PACKS BUNDLE

1 Player LFG 5E, Sun-Fri, UC-8ish :)

Time zone: UC-8, and am willing to play with those in other time zones.

Number of Players: 1 player (me)

Time of Day Available: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday days and evenings

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate

Term of game play: Prefer long term, but am up for any length of game play

Voice/Visual: Voice, at least

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Advanced D&D, 2E, 3E, 3.5E, 5E, plus many other great RPG's over the last 30+ years

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Beginner FG DM and player with many hours of research, tutorial watching, character creation and so on.

Character Type Preferred: in order of preference: Rogue, Cleric, then all the others. I have an interest in playing sooo many characters and there aren't enough campaigns for me to bring them all to life. I prefer playing characters of good and/or neutral alignment.

I have been playing D&D and other RPG's for 35+ years and counting. I really enjoy playing with cohesive groups that respect and foster each others' successes and creativity. It is exciting when parties start to synergize. I enjoy a good mix of role-playing, combat, and problem solving. I would very much like to play through the existing printed 5E dungeons. So far, I have only played through the Lost Mines of Phandelver and once through Dragon Heist. I would love to see Dragon Heist through a different character and DM. I am retired and flex my schedule to play most any time Sundays and week days.

I am looking for 5e players that know and enjoy classic DnD roleplaying.
    If you played 1st edition you remember things like conditions (blindness, poison, etc)
    didn't 'wear off' in just a few rounds.

The campaign is just over 2 years old and currently has 11 players. Attrition is rather
    high as I don't baby you, I try to give you a classic DnD experience.

We have a unique type of campaign that I refer to as 'Player participation'. Party organization
    is handled by the players and when they have gathered a group, I meet with them with the server.

Characters start at first level and only use the PHB for class/race selection, though we do not use
    Sorcs, Warlocks or Monks. Dragonborn and Tieflings are likewise not used.

This is a classic style DnD campaign. My intent is to provide game sessions for years to come.
    My last campaign was in Dungeons and Dragons Online and lasted 6 years.

If you want to laugh and have a good time in good old fashioned DnD, contact me.
    You can take a look at our FG Group listings and read our various forum threads at

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...php?groupid=95

Hi Intruder,

I am interested in learning more about your campaign, however the URL https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...php?groupid=95 did not work for me.

Can you share a different way to the information?

Thank you.

Go to FG Forum Page
    Dropdown Menu "FORUM"---->Community---->GROUPS
    Then look for "THAC0 Tavern"

Thank you for the directions, Intruder. They worked like a charm once I actually logged into the site.

I read through the forum and think I will pass for now. I am looking for a more modern and mainstream 5E experience. The Forgotten Realms is a passion of mine, and find many of the races and classes you disallow in the FR novels I enjoy. Anyway, thank you for the offer to join your group. I will keep looking.

Heckspawn

Thread Information