5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    That works for me. I am a truck driver in the US and book my own loads so it is very good for setting up game time. Thanks, li ook forward to the campaign.

Hello, I think I'd be interested too! Also GMT (and Bristolian, ha), relatively amateur: have played in multiple 5e one-offs but no ongoing campaigns, plus am in a Starfinder game ran by moonlitchalice up there. Got standard edition Fantasy Grounds at the moment.

I can be flexible in terms of group roles but I'd quite like to play either Paladin or Warlock and have several character ideas to work with for each. Do tend to stick to humans when it comes to 5e so that'd be the race. As for times, that's all fine. I can do those hours and if it runs over a bit too, it won't be a problem.

Hey there Kevin, I just noticed April 28th isn't a Thursday Did you mean April 25th?

Hello, I'm interested in joining your campaign. I'm from Norway meaning time line up pretty well. Regarding experience, I am new to FG but would say that I am familiar with the 5e system but have yet to play in a long running campaign. For a character I am considering a wizard.

Thanks Myzzrym, Yes, it is the 25th that I meant to write. I cannot get the game posting to allow me to make the change, please note 1st session is on Thursday the 25th of April. Please all note this change!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

I'd be interested in joining. I'm on CDT here in America, but I work nights so play time shouldn't be an issue. Just might have to adjust my sleep schedule a bit (one day every 2 or 3 weeks shouldn't be a problem).

I have a lot of experience with DnD 3.0 & 3.5, but haven't played in years. New to FG though I've been playing around with it some.

My preferred characters are front line types, but would like to try a Rogue or Wizard. I don't really have a racial preference, but i lean Elf. I'm flexible enough to go with whatever the group needs are as I can pick up on class mechanics fairly quickly. My experience with Forgotten Realms is limited to a couple of one-shots and some novels (most campaigns I've been in are either Homebrew or Eberron).

Hi, I would be interested in joining your campaign as well!
    I'm not a brand new player, but I'm definitely on the newer side coming after a short hiatus. My time zone is EST, so that would be -4 GMT which works perfectly for me. I'm flexible in terms of roles, but I prefer up close melee combat with some nuance. Let me know if variant rules are off the table from the beginning. I'm also very new to the Forgotten Realms in general, with most of my time spent in Eberron or custom worlds.

Myzzrym,

I totally agree with your comments about combat needing to be more descriptive and I prefer we seek to add flavour to the campaign's combat with proper and improper taunts, snooty insults, flourishes and acrobatics.

It may be useful for some of you to create your character using the races, backgrounds and options available or which can be made available to you this campaign

Please note the campaign has no available spots at this time.

Thread Information