DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    FG License: Free
    Time Zone: GMT +2(DST) (Greece)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:All day available right now. Prefer equally weekly and every other week. Actually I am ok with everything as long as i get to play D&D!
    Term: Long-term
    Voice: Discord, Teamspeak available as well
    Mature Landuage/Content: Bring it on!

Game Experience: Well, I am kinda newbie at playing D&D but I am really passionate with D&D and I've been looking for a group to play for a long time now. Wish I had the knowledge and expirience to host one but... I have played a couple of sessions on Pathfinder and 4e with handmade maps and boards but I have done my reading with manuals, handbooks, lore etc. Unfortunatelly both of of them stopped cause DMs lacked commitement (I guess) and decided to stop.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None unfortunatelly. I hope you welcome a first-timer.

Character Type Preferred: I am a paladin type. Every time and in every game I play I pick a paladin. Especially a Dragonborn one (I had even created a 3D model of him on PC using Sculptris!!!). But dont get the wrong idea. I am more than happy to try something completely new so I can learn myself new things and most importand so I can fit, help and support my party with whichever way I can.

About me: I have played a lot of RPGs (on PC) and MMORPGs (especially World of Warcraft, so I know I can hard commit cause I was a raid leader for 4 and a half years, reading 3-4 times a weak for many hours) so I have the experience on this part. I am also very familliar with D&D system due to the endless time I spent on Baldur's Gate. I would consider myself funny, commited, passionate, friendly, team-player and a flying red dragon. I try to be true to the character and I am able to differ myself from my character as to what "I" know and what not, what would "I" think and what not. I am a practical and a tactical person, always trying to read between the lines, heavy-focusing on the story and trying to find any hidden tips. I like combat in our game but I love lore. I dont mind even if one session is full of combat but I get very intrigued if there is lore even IN the fight (some old pal suddenly is fighting against us, a goblin is wearing a neckless which means something to one player do to the background story of his etc.)

I really hope you accept a newbie so I can at last play some, have some funny, learn more and more from an experienced DM and have a long and epic journey through this adventure!!!

Looking for two new UK or other EU players for this Tomb of Annihilation campaign. You'll be starting at 4th level. Games are every two weeks with the next one being Thursday the 14th of November from 19:30 to 23:00 UTC. The party is intending to now leave Port Nyanzaru to go deeper into the jungle this time

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    Looking for two new UK or other EU players for this Tomb of Annihilation campaign. You'll be starting at 4th level. Games are every two weeks with the next one being Thursday the 14th of November from 19:30 to 23:00 UTC. The party is intending to now leave Port Nyanzaru to go deeper into the jungle this time
    Good Afternoon.....my name is Grant and i am interested in joining your group. I am from South Africa

Thread Information