DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Hi dmkevin,

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: GMT (UK)
    Frequency: Once every 2 weeks Thursdays / Fridays is preferred, but I'm happy to agree on a different schedule.
    Timeslot: Pretty much no limit on Fridays, Thursday cut-off at midnight
    Term: Definitely long-term
    Voice: Any communicator is fine with me
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played a couple of sessions, I'm comfortable with it
    RPG Experience: 10+ years of WFRP, WoD, CoC, etc., recently got back to semi-regular sessions with 2+ years D&D with other occasional systems

Character Type Preferred: No specific preferences, I usually pick a supporting role to compliment the party, having more fun with helping other players shine than being in the centre of attention. Most of the characters I've played were spellcasters, so maybe this time I'd pick someone more combat focused. If I had to choose, a dwarf life domain cleric, aasimar oath of redemption / vengeance paladin or human ancestral guardian barbarian should be promising. I like a good dose of role-playing as well as writing long character background stories. I'm happy to work out the details with you, should you decide to let me join.

Edit: Looks like I was about 20 mins too late No worries, I'll be here if anyone won't show up or will decide to leave.
    Last edited by daevar; April 3rd, 2019 at 21:51.

We're now in the Port Nyanzaru's Harbor ward with players deciding whether a guide is actually necessary, and if so, who is to be retained.
    Last edited by dmkevin; May 9th, 2019 at 18:08.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

well i am still interested, if you need a spare.
    I have a Half elf Revised Ranger Beast master that is currently a lvl 3 but can rewind back to a lvl 1. The character was actually created for the TOA P&P, and I had bought a trained flying monkey that was turned into my beast at lvl3. But several of the player graduated and moved off so we actually never really started the campaign. I would love to get out of the port and see how the character actually works. Because of finals and such, player were missing so we just stayed at the port gambling on the Dino races and fights.

LeJohn
    Last edited by FuzzyBunny; May 9th, 2019 at 19:30.

I would love to step in, i live in Norway (gmt+1) and got the time to play.
    i'm currently not in any other groups, got about 2.5 year experience.
    i got quite a few consepts that i would like to try, so i can fill in what is "needed"

Hi DM-Kevin,

LeJohn has informed me that there might be a spot open for your Thursday game of TOA.

If so, I'd love to join; the times suit me well as I'm on the GMT+2 timezone.

Not sure yet which character I'd like to play; but I'm leaning towards an abjuration Wizard (if there are no wizards currently in the party); Human V, Gnome, Hobgoblin, or even Githyanki.

Before I forget, I've been playing dnd for three years now and DMing for one. I'm DMing most of the time, so I would love to get back to playing PCs instead of npcs.

I'm looking forward to your response.
    Last edited by fritzknauff; June 25th, 2019 at 10:10.

Hi Fritzknauff,

Currently we have 8 players so I cannot add anyone at this time.

Sorry,

dmkevin

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

Kudos for running an 8 PC campaign.

Hope it goes well.

Please let me know if you need any players for any other/future games.

No problem, will do so.

Evening Kevin...….My name is Grant. I am currently playing in 2 D&D 5e campaigns and use fantasy grounds. I am still a bit new as I have only been playing D&D for about 2 months. I live in South Africa. I would like to play an Assimar Warlock as I have never tried it before. My discord username is Valkerin#1575. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards
    Grant

Thread Information