FG Spreadshirt Swag

Alone against the Flames

As an way of learning how to create a module in FG, I converted Chaosium's Alone against the Flames module to FG and would like to make it freely available to other users as it was a free introductory PDF to introduce the 7e rule set. How do I go about this as it probably needs a second set of eyes to check it and how do only the correct bits get bundled up into a module ?
    I did run this plan past a Chaosium rep at Tabletop Gaming Live at the Ally Pally last year but didn't hear anything from ddavison when I emailed directly thru the forum.

Cheers !

Even though the original module was free, it is still covered by copyright - you need permission (best to get it in writing) from Chaosium to distribute anything based on this product.

I'd recommend emailing [email protected] to see if they are interested in doing something with this, as they have the correct things in place to distribute FG Call of Cthulhu products from Chaosium.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information