5E Character Create Playlist

Returning after a long hiatus, cant find key

Hey all, I am returning to FG after a long hiatus. At the end of 2015 I purchased the ultimate version (not monthly) and I don't have any of those old emails or anything saved. I am now trying to find my product key to enter in the installer, and I cant seem to find it or my purchase history on the website anywhere. Maybe I am just overlooking it, but the site does not seem incredibly intuitive on locating that. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Go to Store -> Order history, and click on the order where you bought your FG license. The key will be in th details of that order.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmm, that's odd. It says i have no purchases, but I can see it on my CC bill. I guess i will have to contact FG about that then?

Quote Originally Posted by King Bane View Post
    Hmm, that's odd. It says i have no purchases, but I can see it on my CC bill. I guess i will have to contact FG about that then?
    Unless you bought it from Steam? In which case it will be the CD key entry in your Steam library.

Otherwise email [email protected] to ask them to help track it down.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Was FG on Steam in 2015? And what time did the sales at conventions end? I bought my copies At GenCon and got stickers with my serial numbers (which I have lost twice and have since permanently recorded).

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Was FG on Steam in 2015? And what time did the sales at conventions end? I bought my copies At GenCon and got stickers with my serial numbers (which I have lost twice and have since permanently recorded).
    No, I bought it from the website, but at the time, Ultimate was about $60. I actually found the transaction on my CC in my records, but have not yet heard back from FG, though I only sent the message late last night.

Blog Entries
    Hi King Bane

The price of FG has not changed in as long as Ive been using it.
    In 2015 when you were looking to buy you can see the price was the same:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20151104...nds.com/store/

The licenses go on sale several times a year but I cant recall the license ever being 60% off.

If you have other email addresses you used you should also send that along with the info from your CC statement to [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Now I understand that tattoo on your forehead!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information