STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    If it were me, I would definitely just translate the d66 tables into CoreRPG style tables - much easier that way, and I don't think I've ever seen the D66 used for anything other than tables.

This is something I would buy if it is done right.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Sick!!!! will be purchasing as soon as available! If you req any more testers let me know @MadBeardMan

Looking forward to it
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Very nice. The first RPG my brother ran for me was Traveller Classic. Might be able to talk him into running this again... though probably not! lol
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Something to look forward to, I'm new to traveller and was wondering if I should bother playing 1e with my players who are also new...or just wait for 2e to release?

Quote Originally Posted by TechCommand View Post
    Something to look forward to, I'm new to traveller and was wondering if I should bother playing 1e with my players who are also new...or just wait for 2e to release?
    If you want to play Traveller on Fantasy Grounds now, or in the near future, then I'd recommend using the currently available ruleset. There's no firm release date set for any future ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Another question

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If you want to play Traveller on Fantasy Grounds now, or in the near future, then I'd recommend using the currently available ruleset. There's no firm release date set for any future ruleset.
    Thanks for the quick reply, I better get to it then, is there anything else released for FG Traveller other then the ruleset and 1 module?

... is there anything else released for FG Traveller other then the ruleset and 1 module?
    Nope.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the quick reply, I better get to it then, is there anything else released for FG Traveller other then the ruleset and 1 module?
    Sad to say, there's not much going on these days (or at least we don't hear and see much). The one developer, MadBeardMan has a lot to deal with privately and is also developing other rulesets for FG.
    So don't expect too much. We're all hanging in the air these days, waiting for more features to be released.
    PSI is not ready yet and development for space combat has not yet started afaik. I thought you might wanna have the whole picture, before you purchase the module.

Thread Information