DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Hmm �� it seems to be working now.
    There is an occasional glitch where the modifiers stop getting cleared during a session.
    I cant easily replicate it so I havent been able to fix it.
    When you spot it happening it would be best to reload the table.

Damned is correct. I have been able to see through testing the Bane/Boon dice modifier does get stuck, but that is an issue with the roll itself. I'll look into it and see if I can spot an issue in the Bane/Boon rolls, but I didn't make it and it may take a moment to check through it. As for the Attack strings, I left that in there as I sometimes needed to improv an action. Damned is also correct about using rolls in the bottom box as the intent of producing rolls. MoreCore was intended to run through those rolls and I stuck with the philosophy. I would use the Attack line as more of improv for an custom NPC, and stick to rolls for the permanent actions for the NPCs. With the addition of parameters and trackers to MoreCore you can pretty much do a ton of stuff within that space. I tested your attack string and both work with double clicking. They are separate click mind you, but they do both work. You can also double click on the attributes themselves to produce a d20 roll with that attribute as well. Since Melee is strength and Ranged is dexterity. As with the attack line this was provided as an option and I like to accommodate any GM that may prefer one method or another. I hope this helps. Great feedback and questions, looking forward to more.

I am setting a SotDL character. How is the Spell section on the front page intended to work? I see the part where it it counts down the spells but what about rolls? I can't get them to work.
    Cheers,
    Jason

Well they are made like standard MoreCore rolls. You can add a formula or factor them using manual rolls. There isn't much automation to spells beyond what MoreCore has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Well they are made like standard MoreCore rolls. You can add a formula or factor them using manual rolls. There isn't much automation to spells beyond what MoreCore has to offer.
    I added a simple 1d6 but there isn't a roll button to click just 3 fill in boxes and no way to disable them.SotDL.png
    Cheers,
    Jason

Well that is interesting. Thanks for the find. Give me some time to get that sorted. I'll most likely make them part of rolls moving forward since the die rolls are basically broken with the new code.

Blog Entries
    I havent used this extension in a while so hopefully this is accurate:

Spells were deprecated in MoreCore a few versions ago because they were ultimately only Trackers - they reported their use and depending on the setup they also incremented/decremented/other the tracking.
    In most systems there are spells that have mechanical effects that FG can handle and things it cant handle.
    If there are things that the spell does that FG can handle you would also create a Roll for the Spell - such as Heal or Fireball etc and you wouldnt for things like Light or Bless or Transmute Rock.

That's the issue. The Spells basically need to be shifted over to the new system which I'm doing right now. Should only take 5 more mins.

Blog Entries
    I dont think I removed the spell code - Its just not on the standard MoreCore sheets. It may however have been modified after this extension was posted.

Updated first post with changes to the spells section on the character sheet to be in line with current MoreCore rolls. I did shift the tracker boxes to the left to allow die rolls, but won't be able to use trackers and parameters at the same time.

Thread Information