STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    As per:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post431126

you are 12 versions and 2 years behind on your version of MoreCore. Most likely the Boon and Bane rolls arent in your version of MoreCore.
    Thanks Damned, I feel stupid now. I thought Morecore updated whenever FG updated, here is what i have showing now.

version of morecore.png

Blog Entries
    None of the community rulesets get auto-updated - they all have to be manually updated like extensions.

I would change the roll as follows:

enable parameters
    tick hide p2 and p3
    and change the formula to /bane (p1)d6

and then you can either have 3 of those each with 1/2/3 or you can have one and set the dice each time

Superteddy57 will fix the bugs in the sheets as reported soon(ish).

Yup, working on it now.

Updated first post with updated extension fixing those requests and added sorting NPCs by type as well.

Do any of you know how to fill out the NPC stat block, is it possible to make an attack line that works in combat tracker?, do you know of any how to reference for populating the sotdl material into FG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Do any of you know how to fill out the NPC stat block, is it possible to make an attack line that works in combat tracker?, do you know of any how to reference for populating the sotdl material into FG?
    I woudl think you would use Rolls for the Attacks .

Attack information is standard CoreRPG and MoreCore. You type the name of the attack and then the dice string.

EX - Natural Weapon (melee) 1d20+3 (1d6 + 1)

OR you can set up a roll in the boxes below. Left it to dealer's choice to whatever you feel more comfortable doing and using. This one is closer to vanilla MoreCore than my others. Didn't add much to the extension, just a few helpfuls to use it to run the game.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Attack information is standard CoreRPG and MoreCore. You type the name of the attack and then the dice string.

EX - Natural Weapon (melee) 1d20+3 (1d6 + 1)

OR you can set up a roll in the boxes below. Left it to dealer's choice to whatever you feel more comfortable doing and using. This one is closer to vanilla MoreCore than my others. Didn't add much to the extension, just a few helpfuls to use it to run the game.
    That example is not working, I mean it does show you what the attack does, but it does not do anything functionally in FG.
    This one does work though:
    Cleaver (melee attack) 1d20+3; Cleaver (Damage) 1d6+2

Another issue is that when we use a bane or boon, it stays in the modifier box and does not go away, so whenever you forget to manually remove a boon roll you had done in the past, whenever you roll a new one it +/- the last one as well. so we get strange boon rolls like +8 or + 12, and so forth. I remember at some point in this extension the boons did leave the box after the next d20 roll. Maybe, there is something I'm missing.

Also,Immune and vulnerabilities would be nice things to have in the NPC block

Blog Entries
    I would personally use Rolls instead of the attack strings.
    If you set them up as Rolls do they clear the Boons/Banes properly?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I would personally use Rolls instead of the attack strings.
    If you set them up as Rolls do they clear the Boons/Banes properly?
    Hmm 🤔 it seems to be working now.

Thread Information