DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I'm setting up a campaign with your extension supperteddy and it is awesome! Thanks!

I was chatting with damned on the MoreCore thread and noticed that your SotDL extension displays the /damageroll dice string with the default d20 icon instead of the blood splatter icon. Without the SotDL extension loaded, the correct icon displays. The extension displays the correct icons for the other dice strings I've attempted. I have no idea how to fix this.
    Functionally it works fine, it would help visually organize the character sheet for the players.

Thanks again for your work making this awesome game play great on FG!

Updated extension to latest version of MoreCore. Should display rolls correctly. I have not updated the extension to the latest version of MoreCore and that was the issue with the rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated extension to latest version of MoreCore. Should display rolls correctly. I have not updated the extension to the latest version of MoreCore and that was the issue with the rolls.
    Wow that was ridiculously quick! LOL Thanks!

With all my playing around with the extension, there's really only two other things I have noted and neither is a big deal:
    1) this is absurdly minor, but the rulebook is written in American English and the NPC sheets have the British English "Defence" rather than "Defense"
    2) there doesn't seem to be any functionality in the PC sheet for Total Weight Carried in the Inventory tab. Although that is a functionality issue, encumbrance is so simple in this game it doesn't matter too much.

Yeah, have a nasty habit of bouncing back and forth with the US/British english sorry! Was playing too much Traveller at the time. You can dive into the strings xml and change any of the text. The Encumbrance box doesn't have code to calculate the total weight. Just please understand this was made with only doing a one shot for my group at the time and isn't my most polished work. I also don't want to build this out too much as to step on the toes of any development of a full blown ruleset. So it will remain minimalist in terms of features.

Yeah, have a nasty habit of bouncing back and forth with the US/British english sorry! Was playing too much Traveller at the time. You can dive into the strings xml and change any of the text. The Encumbrance box doesn't have code to calculate the total weight. Just please understand this was made with only doing a one shot for my group at the time and isn't my most polished work. I also don't want to build this out too much as to step on the toes of any development of a full blown ruleset. So it will remain minimalist in terms of features.
    Nah, no sweat. It is a great extension!

Hi!

Our group decided to give a try to FG instead of roll20 with SoTDL Campaign and I'm bit struggling with rolls.
    Is there a way to make a classic attack roll d20 + mod + (boons-banes)d6 ?
    I know there is a dice string for boon and bane, but how can I combine results in such a formula? Is it possible?
    Or the main way for such thing is to implement another dice string?

And thanks to damned and superteddy57, your work made possible for us to try out FG

Blog Entries
    Hey Felcelot

I havent used superteddy57s extension. The way it was built in MoreCore was to first roll Boons or Banes and then to make the main roll.
    There is no way to chain rolls together at this time.

superteddy57 will reply in his timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by Felcelot View Post
    Hi!

Our group decided to give a try to FG instead of roll20 with SoTDL Campaign and I'm bit struggling with rolls.
    Is there a way to make a classic attack roll d20 + mod + (boons-banes)d6 ?
    I know there is a dice string for boon and bane, but how can I combine results in such a formula? Is it possible?
    Or the main way for such thing is to implement another dice string?

And thanks to damned and superteddy57, your work made possible for us to try out FG
    Our pleasure! Damned is correct in the process. This was built many MoreCore versions ago and was made from that version's use of the rolls. Since then, Damned has made huge leaps and bounds with the rolling system for MoreCore and this could be prime for some upgrades with use of those new features. I unfortunately have to be careful of my projects as a whole, and Shadow of the Demon Lord itself, since there is a Shadow of the Demon Lord commercial product in the works. I tread lightly and carefully with adding additions with this extension to not step on that product's toes and my new status as an employee of Smiteworks. I hope this is a great help to your group to play it on FG till the commercial product is ready and will assist where I can for game breaking bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The way it was built in MoreCore was to first roll Boons or Banes and then to make the main roll.
    There is no way to chain rolls together at this time.
    Okay, looks like I got it. Thanks!

I unfortunately have to be careful of my projects as a whole, and Shadow of the Demon Lord itself, since there is a Shadow of the Demon Lord commercial product in the works. I tread lightly and carefully with adding additions with this extension to not step on that product's toes and my new status as an employee of Smiteworks. I hope this is a great help to your group to play it on FG till the commercial product is ready and will assist where I can for game breaking bugs.
    Congrats on your new status!
    And it's a great news that there is commercial solution for sotdl on the way. Are there any specifics known to public? I.e. release date?

One more thing. If I or my players put any rolls into macro bar and then click it - it rolls twice.
    I tried to lookup this issue, but couldn't find it. So, I thought, maybe it's an extension bug, or some mishap on my side with settings.
    Any guidance will be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Felcelot View Post
    Okay, looks like I got it. Thanks!

Congrats on your new status!
    And it's a great news that there is commercial solution for sotdl on the way. Are there any specifics known to public? I.e. release date?

One more thing. If I or my players put any rolls into macro bar and then click it - it rolls twice.
    I tried to lookup this issue, but couldn't find it. So, I thought, maybe it's an extension bug, or some mishap on my side with settings.
    Any guidance will be appreciated.
    I cant be sure about the SotDL extension side but MoreCore Rolls depend on them being attached to a PC or NPC to work.

Thread Information