STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Lfp dcc rpg

I'm an old school gamer as in Original AD&D, I was playing in a C&C group this past year but our campaign ended around last summer, and I have not been in a FG game since. I would be most interested in trying this. Send me info in private message? Or what do you need from me? I will likely not be available on Sat until about 8-9pm or so this weekend. Normally I would be available earlier, but have a dinner to attend.
    Would love to play then but have no idea what time you planned to start.

Game tonight, at 7pm, DCC 68 The People of the Pit. Level 1 adventure
    Join my DCC RPG Road Crew via Fantasy Grounds! info @ https://www.indygaming.com/roadcrew/

"Why do squares have more sides than triangles?"

Sorry I missed it. Do you play weekly? Any chance for me to put some 0's through a Funnel?

How are you finding FG for your DCC play? Like the ruleset?

Never played DCC, but have been interested for a bit now. Are games/spots still open for new folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker73 View Post
    Sorry I missed it. Do you play weekly? Any chance for me to put some 0's through a Funnel?
    Last session, we started DCC #68 The People of the Pit, which is a 1st level adventure. Though, with all the deaths that game, it turned into a 1st level funnel
    Probably picking that up in the coming games, assuming some players return.

Quote Originally Posted by tsnouffer View Post
    How are you finding FG for your DCC play? Like the ruleset?
    A little related to the prior question. It's chaotic to keep track of multiple characters per player in a zero level funnel. This is a challenge at a table, as well, but there are some things I'm finding may help in the VTT environment. So, I'm still learning that, need to practice more. Also, all 1st and 3rd party DCC adventures I'm aware of, are generally designed for a theater of the mind. Which is fine by me. So, some of the FG automation learning curve isn't as bad as one may think at first. Which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtechmike View Post
    Never played DCC, but have been interested for a bit now. Are games/spots still open for new folks?
    Yep. I'm still debating the format, but I work every other week, and have mostly set aside two nights on my weeks off to try and run a game. Please see the links on the original post where I keep a calendar with dates/times.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheSwartz; May 24th, 2019 at 08:55.
    Join my DCC RPG Road Crew via Fantasy Grounds! info @ https://www.indygaming.com/roadcrew/

"Why do squares have more sides than triangles?"

Thread Information