FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pay to Play Games and Services

EDIT: JPG - Remove references to game services not using Fantasy Grounds.

Hello! My name is Azazel Orax I am a writer and Dungeon Master with over 16 years of DMing experience and even more as a player. I am looking for PCs for my Pay to Play games!

Abit about myself, I started when I was 12 running stupid TPK dungeons killing all my young friends, -I try not to kill my players nowadays but it still seems to happen- I would spend my time reading all the books I could get my hands on and testing out my wild and wacky ideas on whoever would let me. I still do that even, making my own homebrew games, adding in my own writing to modules and working with players coming up with cool oneshots. I have over 3 years of online DM experience but not as much of that time has been spent on Fantasy Grounds. However I have begun to love this site and been spending every waking hour learning the ins and outs of it much like I did with the book in my youth. I am currently looking for several PCs for several games now these games are PAY TO PLAY but I hope that does not scare anyone off.

***These games are Pay to Play***
    The reason for this is that this is my job and I do my best to try and give every PC the excitement and thrills they are looking for in a D&D game, making the experience they play in amazing for each of them!

***The games I currently need PCs for!***

Tuesday 5pm CST a Storm Kings Thunder Game would run almost 4 hours. A very exciting campaign about Giants and exploration! It is personally one of my favorite modules.

The next session is Thursday 5pm CST the session is 4 hours, it is another Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, they barely have started it. See below!

I am setting up a session Saturday the game Waterdeep: Dungeon of The Mad Mage, the time is going to be 12pm. The session is 4 hours. One of the new modules from D&D it follows Waterdeep: Dragon Heist though it does not need to follow it directly. I really love Dungeon of The Mad Mage it is the first real late game module allowing players to develop their character and experience a long term game. It to me is a mix of a classic dungeon crawl as well as a sort of mystery. It reminds me of my youth running the endless dungeons filled with traps and monsters but it is more than that, you can role-play to avoid conflict with selfish greedy bugbears or convince some drow to help you remove some nasty monsters diving into the different factions of Undermountain. Waterdeep is rich in lore and Undermountain is no exception it is a great place to explore. Learning lore, seeing the factions at odds and helping specific factions first hand. Though it is a dungeon there are plenty of role-playing opportunities as well as great combat opportunities. The fact that this is a sort of open dungeon means different backgrounds and reasons to explore it can really bring a party together. Going from level 5-20 means a long adventure plenty of time for players to get to know each other and make a great connection. I would love to dive into the details but I wouldn't want to spoil the campaign. If you want to know more I suppose you would need to run it!

Saturday 5pm CST Out of The Abyss!

Sunday 2pm CST BiWeekly TBD Game!

Other Services I offer to anyone interested!
    A normal campaign, module or homebrew! **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
    sessions would be 4 hours minimum

15 dollars a session

50 dollars for 4 sessions

100 dollars for 10 sessions

A one on one campaign, premade homebrew or module **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
    sessions would be 4 hours minimum

30 dollars a session

100 dollars for 4 sessions

200 dollars for 10 sessions

MAKE YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN!!!! **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
    Something I have been wanting to do for some time but have not we will literally build a world and story you are interested with! be it a evil campaign like Rizen wants to do! Something beyond the normal D&D! Whatever!

We will discuss prices depending on what you decide to do! Working together step by step!

LEARNING HOW TO DM WITH GILANOR!!!! **THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE D&D GAMES!!!!**
    WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DM!!!! WANT TO LEARN FANTASY GROUNDS?!?!

Sessions would fit your time but we would average 3-4 hours depending on how long you want to learn!

10 dollars a session

30 dollars for 4 sessions

70 dollars for 10 sessions!

I am always starting new games -apart from the ones listed above- so if none of these match your schedule please let me know what WOULD work for you, I would be more then happy to attempt to set up another game for a PC looking for games. If you are uninterested then I apologize for wasting your time and hope you have a wonderful day, find a game you are interested in and play lots of D&D. If you are interested simply add me on Discord Gilanor#2015 or reply on here and give me your discord info if you have issues adding me.

Join me on discord at this channel! https://discord.gg/gYASfz
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; March 26th, 2019 at 17:12.

Thread Information