Starfinder Playlist

Shared maps for Pathfinder, 5e, and Playtest.

Hi, guys I got a question. Between my wife and I, we DM a few different groups, I've started making custom maps for my PF group. It looks like the directory is pulling from separate source files. If my wife wants to use a custom map she has to load it into her directory, making another copy on my computer. I find that a waste of time and hard drive space. Is there anyway around this?

What about all the maps and tokens from the modules we buy? I guess I'm looking at like a real tabletop where any flat map I buy, I can use it how I want, D&D, Pathfinder, BESM, it doesn't matter its a usable resource. I want the same for my virtual tabletop, is there a way to do that?

Are you on Windows?

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/1622...dows-or-linux/

Consider linking maps from their actual location into your campaigns.

Put maps in a module (or make more than one module with each containing different map types) and then you can activate the modules you need in any camapign, but the modules are installed once.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information