5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Morecore dice string help

I was trying to prep the morecore extension for Shadow of the Demon Lord, I could not get the dice string for banes and boons to work. I'm attaching the dice string I tried to use from the user manual of morecore.morecore dice string.png

If anyone knows the solution, please show me the dice string that you put in the bane/boon section of character sheets

Blog Entries
    What bane/boon part of the character sheet?
    You create Rolls for each one.
    In the past I would have created 3 of each and they would have looked like:
    /boon 1d6
    /boon 2d6
    /boon 3d6
    etc
    now Id prolly just create two rolls and adjust the p1 field on the sheet at the time of rolling.
    it would look something like this.

mc-boonbane.jpg

I'm using the SotDL Extension from the FG forums.

Boon BS.png

Disregard
    Last edited by superteddy57; March 22nd, 2019 at 23:12.

Yes, those are created rolls from the ruleset. They have to be made. It's one of my first ones I worked on and didn't have the knowledge to set up static buttons. I can do that, just will take a bit of time to implement. I was able to get them to work by testing with not enabling the formula and typing:

/bane 2d6

Was able to produce the dice roll that way.

I will have to over haul the extension as is as it's not working with the parameters. Have to tinker with it to find the issue.

I'm not sure what your saying. Are you saying that currently we are unable to use the /bane #d# command?

For me, as it stands right now the SotDL ext will not do /bane 2d6 or /boon 2d6. It wont do it in a character sheet. It wont do it the normal chat window either. I mean i'ts like the defining mechanic. What am I missing?

Is there another SotDL ext that does work, Like the one in Damned's picture above?
    Last edited by Elihu; March 23rd, 2019 at 04:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Is there another SotDL ext that does work, Like the one in Damned's picture above?
    That's the standard MoreCore ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Firstly you are about 12 releases behind with your MoreCore version.
    I get some errors when adding the Rolls in the extension but they work in use.

Give me a few days to get a new version up that will be in line with MoreCore's current version

Thread Information