STAR TREK 2d20

Realms of Cthulhu & Weird Wars 2 extensions

For some reason, the Weird Wars II Extension and the Realms of Cthulhu extension can no longer have both be active for a campaign. Clicking on the checkbox for one unchecks it for the other.

As I'm working on an Actung! Cthulhu campaign, I'd sort of like to be able to have both included.

Any thoughts on how to get this done?

Thanks.

Versions for the extensions:
    SWADE: v5.0
    Weird Wars II: v2.1
    Realms of Cthulhu: v1.6

Have you tried in SWD not SavageWorlds? I don't have either extension, but I'm assuming the extensions will not work correctly under SWADE until the creator updates them.

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    For some reason, the Weird Wars II Extension and the Realms of Cthulhu extension can no longer have both be active for a campaign. Clicking on the checkbox for one unchecks it for the other.

As I'm working on an Actung! Cthulhu campaign, I'd sort of like to be able to have both included.

Any thoughts on how to get this done?

Thanks.

Versions for the extensions:
    SWADE: v5.0
    Weird Wars II: v2.1
    Realms of Cthulhu: v1.6
    Both of those extensions have a "setting" exclusiongroup set in the extension.xml file. Info on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/properties.xcp

You could remove that from one of the extensions and then you should be able to load both. But, whether they play well together is another thing...

EDIT: Looking at the extensions - WWII is a graphical theme and RoC is code for options and derived stats, so these should work OK together.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 22nd, 2019 at 19:34.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

"Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I must have missed the RoC v1.7 announcement. Thanks, Ikael.

I uploaded the new version an hour ago after reading your original message
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information