DICE PACKS BUNDLE

This post needs to be deleted.

I've found my players. I don't need this post anymore.
    Last edited by NotAGod; March 28th, 2019 at 16:05. Reason: No longer necessary.

Are you looking for players then, and not looking for group? If so, you might want to repost with the correct title.

FG License: Demo for right now
    Time Zone: CST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer Weekly
    Voice: Yes with Discord

Game System Experience: Several years as player using D&D 2,3.5 and 5e plus an couple of years of DM 3.5 D&D
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Several months with two different games. So I am very familiar with it.

Character Type Preferred: I would love to play the most is a Kobold Rouge. Otherwise a Lizardfolk Druid or Hobogoblin Fighter. I am flexible and able to play healer, tank, full caster or scout.

About Me: I am good at RP and be sometime very funny. I am also a strong team player. I can be creative with solutions. I have very tactical mind when it comes to battle, and play my character wisely in combat.

FG License: Standard, 5e and Xanathar
    Time Zone: GMT-3
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, 21:00+ my time or sat/sun
    Voice: Yes with Discord

Game System Experience: Plenty with D&D, over different editions

Character Type Preferred: I like to play a cast-out Dwarf Barbarian with unresolved issues with his clan and family, who looks very aggressive and unapproachable but is actually kind of soft inside. I also like to play a half-elf bard deeply entrenched in humor to hide his fear of rejection. He was badly hurt by a a human past lover and will be very defensive when dealing with other humans, but most of the time (unless forced to his edge or in a very uncomfortable and tight situation) will try to humor his way out of it so no one can notice.

About Me: I am very good at RP and can sometimes dig too deep in my characters' stories. I am more stimulated by good RP and group character story-development than item rewards.

FG License: Stand
    Time Zone: CDT -5
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly is preferred. Thursdays past 1800 my time is a great time. or anytime on friday.
    Voice: Discord.
    Game System Experience: Been a 5e player for the past few years, but i'm new to FG.
    Character Type Preferred: Warlock is easily my go-to class, but this time around i want to try something different. If i'm not playing with high utility, then i'm going to go high combat presence, so either paladin or cleric is my option.
    About me: I'd like to think i'm good at RP. I like to play in a way that emphasizes my party's strengths. No weaknesses allowed comrades! I find that the adventure is more fun than the destination, but I am someone who needs to have a sense of direction or a mission to fully enjoy myself.
    Last edited by Hunster; March 26th, 2019 at 14:09.

Thread Information