FG Spreadshirt Swag

Greetings from the Abyss!

Hello!

Greetings from Finland, EET +2 to UTC. I am an experienced player and table top gm with many long runs of LOTR, Warhammer, and some AD&D + Cthulhu on my sleeve, I am new to Fantasy Grounds but gotten through the basics of CC, combat and GMng now. I work as an entrepreneur so I have very flexible timetables around the zones, as long as the base of the game doesn't hit my midnight: ACDT 9am or EDT/EST 9pm or somesuch.

I'm looking for a group to play with, Cthulhu primarily, to get some more experience to the play side on FG in a goal to eventually start GMng my own homebrew CoC campaign in FG.
    Currently I am table topping one homebrew Warhammer game, about 18th year in a row with 28 weekends on it and also GMng one campaign well over halfway for the classic "Enemy Within" campaign. Years pass with about 4 game weekends a year.
    On the play side, started with some AD&D back in the day, worked my way to Warhammer and climaxed with very long LOTR game.
    Playing only one game currently, an Cthulhu homebrew with same group but oh boy it's sweet.
    I also started table top GMng one fresh Cthulhu 5.6 ed campaign just recently.

So, if you need an interested Cthulhu player in your game, I might be the guy.

PM or catch me at discord!
    Yours sincerely.
    Manorgate
    Looking for fun group to play with. New to Fantasy Ground, familiar with playing/DMng LOTR, Warhammer and CoC. PM me!

Hi, Manorgate!

Check out FG Con as there's a Call of Cthulhu scenario being run. It's only a one-shot scenario but it should get you some experience.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Hi, Manorgate!

Check out FG Con as there's a Call of Cthulhu scenario being run. It's only a one-shot scenario but it should get you some experience.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Happy gaming!
    I noticed that already but I'm running tabletop Warhammer that weekend so I can't attend until sunday. :/
    Looking for fun group to play with. New to Fantasy Ground, familiar with playing/DMng LOTR, Warhammer and CoC. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Manorgate View Post
    I noticed that already but I'm running tabletop Warhammer that weekend so I can't attend until sunday. :/
    Good luck to you in finding a group! Don't forget to check out the Discord server as well, it's pretty active so maybe a good chance of finding a game.

Yea I'm hanging out there everyday these days. Cheers m8s!

Thread Information