Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Looking for Group - D&D 5e Eberron Campaign

Campaign Name: Eberron: Lies in Gold

Game System: D&D 5e (Eberron)
    Proposed Day of Week: Saturday
    Proposed Time of Day: 10 PM
    Your Timezone: -4 UTC
    Proposed Frequency: Approximately every two weeks

Looking for 1-3 additional players to join a game starting tonight. The build is standard array or point buy as per PHB. The starting level will be 2nd. Link to the calendar entry https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

GM/Player License: Ultimate
    Voice/Text: Discord Voice
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: 60/40 Combat/RP
    Permitted Source Books: I have the majority of D&D 5e core books and resources (no Mad Mage or Ravnica) as well as UA and some additional DMs Guild content.
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: Willing to work with most things. PM me if you have questions
    Setting/Adventure Info: Eberron (in particular the city of Sharn)
    Duration of sessions: approximately 3 hours per session
    Last edited by bchaddock; August 17th, 2019 at 15:56. Reason: Game ready to start
    Unlimited License and the Majority of D&D 5e content

D&D 5e - Eberron - Lies in Gold
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3357

Im interested. My time zone is UTC +2. I have dabbled in the Eberron setting but University got in the way and would like to explore the setting more.

Hey there! I'm also interested, but I'm UTC +4 so unless it would be between 9:00 and 11:00 PM your time, I probably wouldn't be able to play. If so, I'd be extremely interested as I've read about Eberron, but I have only limited experience with it in theory, and none in-play. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to FG and 5e, so I wouldn't need help there. Let me know how it turns out, and best of luck!
    Last edited by RawBerry4000; March 23rd, 2019 at 05:57.

My typical start time is around 9 Pm eastern standard time till about midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughwer View Post
    Im interested. My time zone is UTC +2. I have dabbled in the Eberron setting but University got in the way and would like to explore the setting more.
    If you have no problems with late nights. That would have you starting at 2 am your local time.

I'm interested but what License do you have as I have a free one currently

If you don't mind that I'll probably have to communicate exclusively through text; I just so happen to have a proper kit for exactly this system/setting. Players Handbook, Guide to Ebberon, and ultimate for good measure.
    And even more amusing it appears we're on the same time during daylight savings. You're only one hour ahead of me at this time.
    9-midnight on Saturday still works wonderfully for me. I'll try and do the adjustments for hour myself.

I'm totally new to D&D by the way. I've been interested for years, but there aren't any gaming stores or the like near me, and I can never seem to find an agreeable schedule for online games(until today apparently).
    I can pointbuy if I have to, but I think it'll be faster for me to roll for stats, and decide my character from there(I have a lot of ideas, some of which are pretty adaptable).
    Last edited by Kenik; March 23rd, 2019 at 03:20.

Kenik there is Standard array if you worried about rolling and point buy.
    15 14 13 12 10 8

Trying not to derail the thread too hard:
    Standard array is actually what I was thinking when I said "point buy". (Sorry for the confusion.)
    Basically my feelings on the matter are; I'm new anyway may as well cut out the choice paralysis phase, and do more elaborate character creation at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by JewBot9000 View Post
    I'm interested but what License do you have as I have a free one currently
    I have an unlimited license so all good there.

Thread Information