FG License: I have an ultimate license, and my wife has standard license.

Time Zone: EDT US Time Zone

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Bi-weekly Saturday or Sunday afternoons/evenings.

Term: Looking for a long term campaign/group, with a preference towards home brew campaigns over premise adventures.

Voice: We are able to use voice, with a preference towards discord.

Game System Preferred: We prefer D&D 5E, but are open to trying other systems.

Game System Experience: I am very experienced with D&D 5E. I also have experience with several other rpgs, including L5R, white wolf, AD&D 2e, Burning Wheel, Cyberpunk 2020, and several others. My wife has played a few sessions of D&D 5E and has experience with D&D 3.5, and White Wolf games.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am very familiar with Fantasy Grounds and have aided others in setting up their sheets to take advantage of the automation in other campaigns I have been part of. My wife is new to Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy multiple archetypes, with a preference towards front line warrior types. My favorite classes are paladin, fighter, and rogue. My wife prefers playing rangers as she enjoys playing an archer and having a pet.

About Us: My wife and I have been looking for a game that we can play together. We also play occasionally with our 11yo.

I have been playing rpgs since the days of AD&D 2E, and have experience with many rpgs. I enjoy a 60/40 split of roleplay to combat. I prefer serious plots, but with room for a little out of character joking on the side (usually in text on the discord). I don’t mind a little silliness in the game as a pressure release to the more serious scenes in the game. I’ve really been enjoying Kobold Press’s products, and would love an opportunity to play a campaign in their Midgard setting, but this is not a necessity by any means.

My wife started gaming with Vampire the Masquerade, and moved on to D&D 3.5. She also has experience with L5R, and some with D&D 5E. Most of her experience is with chat based character driven games, closer to LARPS in style (upwards of twenty or more players creating their own plots with GMs as refs rather than storytellers).