DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello there. New GURPS and FG player here. I would love to join in on a GURPS session if one is available. Feel free to ping me via PM.

Hi there,

I'm an old FG and GURPS player/GM. Would love to get back to GURPS if anyone is running a session. Could even GM after I get used to it again.

Thanks!

Hi Zen,
    Might be a good idea to list your times of availability (for either of playing or GM'ing).

Hello all,
    Looking to get into a GURPS game. I have FGU and FGC both at Ultimate level and am on Discord. Played GURPS a few years ago (4e/home brew) and have not been able to find a group since I moved back to my home. My availability is a little wonky but good for at least one day a month (which rotates nearly every month). Typically weekends in the late afternoon or early evening and I am in the PST (UTC-8) time zone. I can GM but it will take a while to set anything up. I have never GMed for GURPS but have GMed for other systems. Please PM me if you have a spot available.

I'm also interested in getting a tour de systeme from someone more familiar with the software and rules package. I'm in Central Time (CDT, GMT-5), and am free most Friday evenings or weekends with enough notice. Summers are much more flexible, but I'm a public school teacher, and our lives are about to get really interesting.

I'm a long-time GURPS player, from 3e into 4e, though it's been quite a while since I've had a face-to-face group here in Houston. I saw Ronnke's presentation about FG with GURPS at FnordCon, and attended the FGU sessions at GenCon online, and think I may be about ready to make the plunge into digital tabletops.

Hello my name is Bruno, I play GURPS

since the third edition, however I only have theoretical knowledge of the fourth edition, I have years of practice with FGC and good practice with FGU and I can say that FG was the best tool I saw to play GURPS today. unfortunately I am not a master and I didn’t have the opportunity to play, but I play a lot and I make some changes in.extensions so that they work in this system that I like so much, my biggest barrier is the language, I am Brazilian I can understand what they say with some effort, but I can't speak, but if it's not a burden, I would love to try and play it in practice, even if it's one shots

Hello,
    I'm running a GURPS Conan game.

Email me: [email protected]

GM Paolo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Hello,
    I'm running a GURPS Conan game.

Email me: [email protected]

GM Paolo
    Please ensure that all games advertised here are running on Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please ensure that all games advertised here are running on Fantasy Grounds.
    Where do jokers like this get the audacity? It's not as if there isn't a huge Gurps website out there ...

Blog Entries
    I'm up for any days but saturdays.

Thread Information