FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    To get back to topic: How are we standing on subtier? I see 1st level from tahl_liadon and 3rd level from SchroedingersCat.
    Anyone signed up who's not on the FG forum?
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

One person is considering it (would be a level 1 I assume).

If no one else signs up though, you'll need a pregen.

In April, 2 regular players should be back again, so it will get easier.

As Jack won't be participating this week, it looks like three players, so you'll need a pregen.

Should anyone not be able to make please try to give me advance notice so I can cancel the game.

So, we basically have the choice which subtier to play, right? (one 1st level, one 3rd level, one pregen 1st or 4th level, and me bringing a subtier-appropriate character (either 2nd or 3rd level))
    Any preferences? High subtier might be a bit dangerous, especially with one 1st level in the party and the pregen being the highest level character.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    So, we basically have the choice which subtier to play, right? (one 1st level, one 3rd level, one pregen 1st or 4th level, and me bringing a subtier-appropriate character (either 2nd or 3rd level))
    Correct.

It's not the most dangerous scenario but level 1s are usually really squishy.

As I mentioned, I'll be using a Jadnura replay, so I do know of the nature of this scenario (and will drift a bit into the background at times, mostly when it comes tomaking choices).
    The starship combat can get a bit dangerous, though.

I suppose the main question here is whether SchroedingersCat is ok with playing down.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I don't mind playing a lower tier.

for future games, what do people feel about getting back to starting at 13h00 gmt like before instead of recent switch to 15h00 gmt (11h00 est)?

the 15h00 start and usual minimum 4-hr block for society sessions takes up the middle of day for me. my preference would be to have session end by mid day (edt) if possible so i can make use of the latter half of my day.

thoughts?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

With one of my games where I'm a player potentially starting up again in April, that will most likely happen anyway. I could however also start earlier next week (though some players mentioned they like the later starting time due to it being early morning in their timezone). Is everyone in general fine with a 1 PM GMT starting time (maybe adjusted by one hour due to GMT not having a summer time)?

In other news: The server is up.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 24th, 2019 at 15:17.

I'm good with starting earlier. On Sundays, I don't have much else to do, anyway.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information