FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hey Trenloe, I'll translate the Pathfinder 2e Strings to brazilian portuguese for the LPak project. We're having a simultaneous release on August 1st, for the brazilian Pathfinder 2e so people are really hyped.

My question is: Should I start working on the Strings file translation right now, or would it be wiser to wait for it to be released first?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    My question is: Should I start working on the Strings file translation right now, or would it be wiser to wait for it to be released first?
    The current PFRPG2 ruleset (do an update) has most of the strings in place. There may be some added over the coming weeks, but you can probably start now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sure, I'll email you my offshore bank details!
    Do Cc me on that email - I’ll send you some coins as well! Awesome work! And thanks as well to anyone else involved that are in the shadows.

I’ll be running the Age of Ashes AP by labour day. A fun fall in sight!

I got my wife to FedEx my CRB to me, and I am loving what I see!

Trenloe, any teases for us on the 1 Aug releases? Any portions of the ruleset that may not be available at release?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    I got my wife to FedEx my CRB to me, and I am loving what I see!
    I really like what I've seen so far. And we've had great fun testing the ruleset and beginning to play Age of Ashes.

Trenloe, any teases for us on the 1 Aug releases?
    The funky action/activty icons are everywhere in the Core Rulebook module!

Plus:
    • 859 feats.
    • Nearly 600 spells, focus spells and rituals.
    • Over 1,000 items!

Any portions of the ruleset that may not be available at release?
    Yeah, quite a lot of the in depth functionality won't be there on August 1st. But we have a lot planned in weekly updates. There's just not been enough time for a team of multiple people to get *everything* done. The main thing is that the Bestiary won't be ready for August 1st. But, assuming Paizo approve The Fall of Plaguestone and Hellknight Hill (Part 1 of the Age of Ashes AP) in time, then you'll have all the beasties you need to play those adventures within those modules.

The ruleset will be completely usable - there just won't be *lots* of automation. The Core Rulebook module has all of the data the players need to create PCs, reference all of the skills, feats, spells, items, etc. - both in drag/drop records and a stupidly large reference manual.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is great news, Trenloe. I really don't know how you manage to be so active on these boards with all that you've been doing on the ruleset and modules. Thanks a heap! I look forward to plunking down some cash for everything released!

I hope that paizo approves Age of ashes before day 1, I need to burn money in FG!
    cof cof cof... https://paizo.com/products/btq01zth?...-Players-Guide will be?
    Last edited by vyruxx; July 30th, 2019 at 15:37.

To keep people in the loop - assuming there are no final testing/QA issues, we're currently looking at a 12-noon US Eastern time release on Thursday August the 1st. Sorry to those in much further ahead time zones having to wait until later in their day (maybe even the next day)...

Hey Trenloe, looking forward to seeing the teams work! I certainly loved the efforts you put in on the PT.

Quick question:
    With the Paizo link to my account, what are the options for buying here or there and having that amount as part of a purchase on the other site?
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Quick question:
    With the Paizo link to my account, what are the options for buying here or there and having that amount as part of a purchase on the other site?
    It shouldn't change from what happens now for PF1 and Starfinder products. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp

If you purchase on the FG store first, sync your Paizo account at the link above and you'll get a PDF of the product on the Paizo site.

If you have purchased the PDF on the Paizo site, do a sync (link above) before adding the FG product to your cart from the store - the cost of the PDF should be deducted from your cart - it won't show in the main store, only once the product is in your cart.

Thread Information