DICE PACKS BUNDLE

My Current Fantasy Grounds Traveller Project

d66 Compendium Fantasy Grounds.jpg

I'm working to bring the d66 Compendium to Fantasy Grounds. All the lists of random names, places, and ideas right for your game that you will be able to access with a push of a button.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

If this is for Traveller, maybe you might consider building it on top of the Traveller ruleset.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...MGP3800TRVMG1E
    Last edited by esmdev; March 19th, 2019 at 03:24.

I'm making it for all rules sets. And yes, I do know how to change the code so it reads for all rules. The book was designed for Traveller, but I have gotten enough people telling me they've used it for Stars Without Numbers, d20 Future, Starfinder and others that it only makes sense that I encode it for all rules.

Also, I've previously run games with the Traveller rules, like this one.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    I'm making it for all rules sets. And yes, I do know how to change the code so it reads for all rules. The book was designed for Traveller, but I have gotten enough people telling me they've used it for Stars Without Numbers, d20 Future, Starfinder and others that it only makes sense that I encode it for all rules.

Also, I've previously run games with the Traveller rules, like this one.
    My statement was simply based on the fact you posted it to the Traveller forum with Traveller in the title and it appeared to be geared specifically towards Traveller. I did not intend it as a slight, a statement your abilities, or the multi-functionality of the product in question.

On a quick glance at the functions of the product you are building, it appeared to me to be an excellent third-party addition to the Traveller ruleset, which is really the only reason I brought it up at all.

Thread Information