DICE PACKS BUNDLE

looking for a game in GMT+1

I'm a new player in this system I have played roleplaying games near to 15 years, i'm looking a game in GMT or GMT +-1. I'm living in Spain.

another one from GMT+1

Hello! I am also a player, who would like to try out this new software and coincidentally, I live in Czech Republic, so if you would like to try it and if you would be willing to be a DM (I am not familiar with the software), so I would be happy to play with you. One way or another, if you find a game in this time zone, give me a buzz. If I find it, I'll make sure you know it first .

hi, atm we are 3 spanish trying to make and d&d 3.5 party if you want play with us send me a private message.

Ive been playing RPG for 15 years. Im looking to join a game as. I live in Dublin and im avialable every evening. If you have GM just count me in. THNX
    Last edited by Doodec; September 14th, 2006 at 21:07.

Hi all,

I would like to test out this software/game method as well. Had lots of AD&D2 experience about 10 years back. Please write to me if I could join.

Hi Guys

I'm originally from Dublin too but am living in Italy at the moment. I've been playing RPGs since the early eighties and would be really interested in joining a game/campaign. I'm available most evenings and GMT or GMT+1 is perfect for me.

Ferdia.

I am a player in germany looking for a game i am not that familiar with 3.5 but am currently catching up as we speak. looking for a group i have played about 3 games in the eberron setting but thats about the only 3.5 experience but i have played 2nd ed going on 10yrs.

am available at around 1800 gmt +1

-Slayveen

I could DM if you dont mind doing tale of dalor

Regards, Brokky The Gnomic Bard

Thread Information