Starfinder Playlist

Gifted Module not loading

Greetings,

I had a friend gift me a copy of Lost Mine of Phandelver. The issue is it is not loading. It says installed, I have to the best of my knowledge linked my fantasy grounds and steam accounts, but so far no bananas.

I have also:
    Uninstalled/reinstalled
    Removed my Roaming folder
    Reboot the system
    and a few other odds and ends.

Thoughts?

Hi MrWoolff, welcome to FG.

When you say it isn't loading but it has installed I'm not sure what you mean. To see the module once it has installed start a new campaign, click the library button at the bottom right hand side and then click modules. Find the Lost Mine in the list and click load. You will now see the LMoP in the Library and can access the content from there or from the story, npc's, items etc button down the right.

Get back to us if that isn't the problem with some further info on what you mean.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Sorry I should have clarified, Steam is showing installed, but I am not seeing it in the modules folder.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWoolff View Post
    Sorry I should have clarified, Steam is showing installed, but I am not seeing it in the modules folder.
    Follow the steps that damned linked to but at step 4 if your name is already there delete it and then click manage. Re-enter your username and password and continue on to sync the accounts. Then update FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have yes.
    I just reset my fantasy grounds password, and now it is working.
    weird, but I will take it.

Thanks for your help.

Thread Information