5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP-Pathfinder-Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path-EST 9PM or EST 8AM any day

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite
    Game System: Pathfinder.

Time Zone: Seoul/Tokyo/Adelaide time EST+13/UTC+9
    Day of week and time:any day EST 7PM-11PM or 8AM-12PM
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session at least twice a week, possibly more if we want.
    Term: Chapters 1-6 of the Adventure path. Levels 1-17

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO STREAMING or recording
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 no silly voices/accents required please
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players. 3 minimum
    Character starting level & equipment:1st level, standard Pathfinder gold.
    Character restrictions: High Fantasy 20 point build.Mostly Paizo rules, open to some 3rd party stuff if it isn’t broken, fits a character concept, complements a party build, or patches an underpowered class. The ever growing library of Paizo options should be plenty though, use D20pfsrd and herolab to really see your options within the paizo published options.

Details of your scenario: No rules lawyers. Need people who understand the social contract of role playing games. I'm looking for a group of 4 players for the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path starting from level 1 at the beginning of the AP. We'll be using the virtual table top Fantasy Grounds(I have the Ultimate license so it won't cost you anything to use the software). Games can be morning or evening Seoul/Tokyo/Adelaide time EST+13/UTC+9 since I live in South Korea(I'm American). If you live on the east coast of the USA, your evening is my morning the next day. We can coordinate which days work best with the group that we get.

I'll be using the Syrinscape AP soundsets developed specifically for this Adventure Path, so your gaming experience will be enhanced if you create an account with Cleanfeed-game music streaming service(FREE)://cleanfeed.net/ to hear the atmospheric sounds and dialogue.

New and experienced players welcome.

Hey there, I have limited experience with Pathfinder and D&D5e but I'm always looking to play more. I live on the east coast and am willing to play any role, as long as it's accepted and works with the party. My discord is Barracuda #2610

I would love to get in on this! Discord Channce#6294

Coolness, I'll hit you guys up on Discord after work.

I added you both on Discord

I may be able to play depending on the day / times, experienced pathfinder player & GM in fantasy grounds.

A relative of mine could also be interested - he is new to FG & Pathfinder (just started playing in my latest campaign), but he has been looking for another game to play & would be keen i think. He's not on the forums here yet though, but on discord.

My Discord: Lord Kavos #6088
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

I tried to add you on Discord using the ID you posted with spaces and sans spaces. Please check the format of your discord name and repost. Thanks!

Sorry forgot I had added a time zone to my user name...

Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

I'm interested in getting into a long term PF game. 7PM EST Monday works for me, or 8AM EST any day.

robomagon #2641

I added you both, confirm me and I'll invite you to the discord conversation

Thread Information