Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Are you willing to accept someone with no PF experience? I've been doing 5e for many years and I want to start branching out.

Absolutely! I have 3 people and we have a spot for one more. Add me on Discord Apocx#1257 we are working out class choices right now!

I sort of want less experienced players, my old group was a bunch of old salts who knew the game inside and out and made games a painful rules lawyering session. If you have experience with D&D that's great.

Hey not sure if there's any room left, but I'm very interested. I've been into TRPG's for since just before 3rd ed D&D came out but haven't had a lot of opportunity to play. Definitely not a rules lawyer, and have almost no experience with Pathfinder. I'm EST and the evening timeframes work with me, also willing to fill whatever role the party needs. on discord i'm Tiide#8240

Quote Originally Posted by seoulgamer View Post
    Absolutely! I have 3 people and we have a spot for one more. Add me on Discord Apocx#1257 we are working out class choices right now!
    Thanks! I added you on Discord.

Cool, but I don't see you. send me your discord ID.

have you sent the invite to your discord channel?
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

looks like I came a little late for the party, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for sub. spot. Dnd exp yes but no pathfinder experience though I've always wanted to try it. Zprodigy #1751

Im interested LunaticMinka#0024 is my discord, Lets talk!

[QUOTE=seoulgamer;430843]I added you both, confirm me and I'll invite you to the discord conversation[/

Interested. I have Pathfinder experience but I am new to both Discord and Fantasy Grounds. I am an OG at D&D having played before there were rulebooks! My Discord is Lassiter 0684.

Thread Information