5E Character Create Playlist

Minor UI confusion?

Having a minor issue, trying to learn player aspects of FG. I'm a wizard so working on spells. I see the spell icon to the right and when i click on it i get a list of all the spells but not sure how to drag them onto my spellbook or spell area for my character I thought there was an area when i first clicked on spells but after trying to see what info was prestored in the program i cant seem to find my way back to the character sheet side of things.

What ruleset are you using?

This can be very ruleset specific - please remember to post which ruleset you're using when requesting assistance.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

right sorry, umm I think it says DD5E SRD Data on the right hand side of the spells

OK, so the ruleset you're loading is the 5E ruleset.

Details on the 5E character sheet here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet Section 4.6.3 specifically covers setting up the spells area on your character actions tab. Once this is done (if it's not already been done when you added the class to the PC) then you should just be able to drag a spell from the spells campaign data list onto the spell section on your actions tab (step #3 of section 4.6.3 in the above linked Wiki page).
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 15th, 2019 at 19:51.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information