5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Maps with functions

I wasn't sure if to post here or in Pathfinder. Anyway...

I have a map, built by FG, that should have rotating pieces. How do I utilize this functionality? Picture below for reference to two maps, 1 that has no rotations. Are there other map functions available? If so, is there a guide to utilize these types of things somewhere?

2019-03-14 00_59_53-Fantasy Grounds.png

Thanks!!

You can't rotate maps within FG. I don't know that adventure so I can't say what solution the author of the module came up with.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can't rotate maps within FG. I don't know that adventure so I can't say what solution the author of the module came up with.

Do you have any suggestions on running a map where parts of the floor rotate clockwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Raestlin View Post
    Do you have any suggestions on running a map where parts of the floor rotate clockwise?
    The only way would be to have several versions of the map with different rotations on them. Without that it's theatre of the mind.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information