FG Spreadshirt Swag

Any sales coming up?

I really want to get the ultimate license, but I have been holding off because some folks said that FG occasionally runs sales on the license.
    I also can't find the sale items mentioned in the last FG twitch video for Castles & Crusades.
    Thanks from a prospective newbie.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to FG and the forums!

Sales are never announced in advance. The best we know if that FG has always put multiple things on sale with the various Steam sales, and their are websites that predict when the next Steam sale will be and are usually fairly accurate.

Their are also always something on sale, you will find them listed in the weekly newsletter. Sometimes licenses are on sale, but that is fairly uncommon.

I searched the store for current sales for C&C and nothing comes up. So are you sure you are looking at the current video and that it said it was on sale now?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, thanks! I signed up for the newsletter.
    I couldn't find the date on the video and assumed it was yesterday.

The newsletter JUST came out, the best way to get the jump on the sales though is to create a wishlist in Steam of the items, and then buy them here when they go on sale because sales area always synced from Steam to the store here.

Thread Information