STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Yeah supposedly a few people are citing this as something that's official, and I'm curious about this.

I'm also attempting to figure out the differences to 3.5e so I can look out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    I was staring at this code too long, but what I mean is from what I understand there aren't any monsters that need a "and", instead "or" in the bestiary like for example I've come across vampires(not sure since they are a CR 9, and makes less sense than a Balor having both good, and cold iron). and it's code is saying it needs both silver and magic.

If everyone is to believe on vampires they are both, but +3 weapon or +1 mithral should overcome the DR for both.

Also, it seems that golems have been fixed because I remembered them not taking damage from an adamantine sword for a few months back.

I'm editing this over time, but it seems like I'm DMing for people that think they should be bypassing a vampires DR if paizo's are different from 3.5e hence why I'm pointing this out, but I'm also looking at this as it seems that a +3 weapon is supposed to act as silver as well for bypassing, but that makes this seems like the code may need to account for +2> as well
    In 3.5e you do not automatically get bonus damage types with higher enhancement levels, and I think that FG does not automatically do this in PF1. But there was some extension (of rmilmine I think?) which is doing that Otherwise you need to add the damage types to these weapons manually (it is no problem to add the damage type silver to a weapon which has that magical bonus, rmilmine's extension is basically doing the same when I remember it correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    In 3.5e you do not automatically get bonus damage types with higher enhancement levels, and I think that FG does not automatically do this in PF1. But there was some extension (of rmilmine I think?) which is doing that Otherwise you need to add the damage types to these weapons manually (it is no problem to add the damage type silver to a weapon which has that magical bonus, rmilmine's extension is basically doing the same when I remember it correctly
    Hmmm I'll need to check it out, but I might have it already just off for unity at this moment since we're waiting for release.

Thread Information