Starfinder Playlist

Age of Ashes fantasy grounds

Dont know if anyone has posted on this topic or not. But was wondering as soon as paizo releases second edition age of ashes adventure path, how soon can we expect FG to release it after release. Looking for a time frame to let my players know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vehlk View Post
    Dont know if anyone has posted on this topic or not. But was wondering as soon as paizo releases second edition age of ashes adventure path, how soon can we expect FG to release it after release. Looking for a time frame to let my players know.
    We're in the early stages of discussing what is planned for release on day one. We're going to try for everything/most of it, but we can't commit to that at this stage. We'll update the community as and when we have some firm commitments.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information