5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    FYI, it seems like "keypad" is the search term you want.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I recommend either the Razer Tartarus or the Logitech G13. The G13 is better suited to bigger hands and generally feels more solid than the Tartarus (it's noticeably heavier), but the Razer software is a little easier to use than the Logitech. This is all based on personal experience with both keypads. I currently have the Tartarus v1, but plan on upgrading in the near future to the v2.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Yeah, I dig about wearout. I was actually posting in relation to my original request - to show the keyboard that my son liked and had asked if could get him for his 12th birthday at the end of the month.

I had already known it was long discontinued. I was hoping another similar “gamer oriented in key PLACEMENT” was made or a separate game pad to use with his keyboard that had a central wasd and surrounded by other buttons like 1-9 and shift etc.
    Unless and until the patent runs out, you won't find anything like it. I did my homework before deciding to go with the Razer Orbweaver because something similar would have been my first choice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
    I recommend either the Razer Tartarus or the Logitech G13. The G13 is better suited to bigger hands and generally feels more solid than the Tartarus (it's noticeably heavier), but the Razer software is a little easier to use than the Logitech. This is all based on personal experience with both keypads. I currently have the Tartarus v1, but plan on upgrading in the near future to the v2.
    The G13 has been discontinued. I was going to recommend it since it's what I use.

I'm glad I bought an extra one on sale a couple of years ago so if this one ever dies I still have one. Haven't found a better gaming accessory and I've tried far too many.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

woot, was excited - didn’t LOOK as cool as the aforementioned razer but it had a more sensible easy to distinguish layout.

Time was running out for Thrs bday checked this before ordering Razer but it is “currently unavailable” d’oh

Edit: referring to that one Entrails posted. i remember considering a G13 for myself a long while back.

Wait, there are others lol... changed search but still the razer looks better in everything but layout

i’m prob better off selecting the one that has good support for programming and won’t cripple him like me in being used to the layout I love, if you get my confused thinking...
    Last edited by Varsuuk; March 23rd, 2019 at 23:35.

Thread Information