Starfinder Playlist

Addition to 5E character sheet

Hello fellow adventurers. I apologize if this is in the incorrect thread, however, I wanted to ask if there was a way to add onto the character sheet with extra details and spots which will be detailed in the image below. I am not the greatest at messing around with code or any fancy things, I am simply just a DM looking to follow some homebrewed rules I found from u/giffyglyph on reddit.

Here is the link to the sheet: https://www.reddit.com/r/darkerdunge...t_v20_is_live/

I would paste the image but for some reason the insert image is not working for me at the moment.

Thank you,

donortiz

Not without messing with the code. The only free space where you could add things without messing with the code would be in the notes tab.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not without messing with the code. The only free space where you could add things without messing with the code would be in the notes tab.
    Hm so theoretically, if I was to mess with the code would there be a way to add in the extra things that I wish to include?

Yes, the interface and database is completely customizable; but it does require programming in XML and Lua to implement the changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, the interface and database is completely customizable; but it does require programming in XML and Lua to implement the changes.

Regards,
    JPG
    Well I guess it is time to do some learning. Thank you both for the quick replies!

Cheers,

Donortiz

Blog Entries
    Check out the 5E stickes Resources thread. You will find some extension in there that do things like add Sanity and Honor fields to the character sheet. Taking them apart will be a good place to start learning how to do things.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information