Starfinder Playlist

Steam summer sale 2019

I have been waiting to jump into FG. I have been reading a lot and based on prior sales threads I saw that the prices and duration typically matched between the FG Store and Steam. I noticed that when the sale started only the standard version changed to match the Steam price and the Ultimate license did not. I would like to buy direct if possible but $40 is $40.

It looks like the sale runs until July 7th, I'm sure that there are a lot of KS backers who took the hint and pledged for the upgrade expecting to get the classic ultimate on sale before needing the key for the fulfillment system which appears imminent.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

You are right, the Ultimate license is on sale on Steam but not on the FG Store. I think it was added late to the Steam sale and suspect it is an oversight on the FG Store. I've emailed support and asked the reply to this thread so you can know definitively.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Oops. I fixed it. Thanks for letting us know.

Thread Information