5E Character Create Playlist

Tokens missing from package

I just purchased the Supers, Volume 4 token package through the SmiteWorks store (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFGMGTP04SU), and I noticed it's missing some tokens. It's supposed to have seven heroes, but it only shows five.

(The reason I noticed is that four of the tokens are from my old Mutants & Masterminds campaign; I commissioned Storn Cook to create some art for the four PCs as Christmas presents several years ago, and they were added to his portfolios on DTRPG. Someone apparently licensed 'em and turned them into tokens, so I had to get them. Unfortunately, Tremor is missing!)

Do parts of token packages fail to load sometimes? Is there a way to contact the publisher?

Thanks,

-Bob
    New to FG still

I’ve sent your question on to James, our production coordinator; so that he can ask the DLC artist/developer.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks! After I posted here, I found the listed developer on Google+, and asked there. But with the upcoming demise of G+, I'm not sure if that'll work.

For what it's worth, I just updated FG, and the missing character tokens are missing no longer. Thanks, everyone!

Thread Information