STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    Any chance of the 59th Unearthed Arcana article being added soon? It's called the Artificer Returns, and contains a number of light additions or changes not listed in the current module. I believe at least it's the three listed Infusions there not in the current one. Not sure if anything else was missed.

https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/une...ificer-returns
    I updated the UA within days of the article but I missed some stuff that was buried in it; there should be an update today with those missing bits in them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yeah I didn't notice the difference until today when I started making a test Kobold Artificer. As far as I can see, the only differences are: Spells (1st-Level) Faerie Fire and Feather Fall (add them) and Shield of Faith (remove it). Then it's just add the Infusions: Enhanced Wand, Repeating Shot, and Repulsion Shield. This appears to be all you missed.

But thanks for getting onto it, as I was going to make a character tomorrow in a new game.
    Last edited by Teknykk; June 25th, 2019 at 09:01.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Thanks for the recent update. Everything appeared fine. That said, is there a chance you could add the Artillerist Arcane Turrets to the NPCs like you did with the Alchemist Homunculus and Battle Smith Iron Defender in the next update? I mean, any DM with basic knowledge can make them, but I figured like the others, having them in there for convenience would be good.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I’ll have a look tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just installed the UA off the FG store and it contains a very old version of the Artificer (doesn't have Battlesmith or Archivist) and Artillarist is called gunsmith. Am I missing something. I was looking for the newer version

Quote Originally Posted by solaris1381 View Post
    I just installed the UA off the FG store and it contains a very old version of the Artificer (doesn't have Battlesmith or Archivist) and Artillarist is called gunsmith. Am I missing something. I was looking for the newer version
    The version from the store should be the latest version which includes everything published for this inexplicably popular class. Make sure that you don't have an old UA module in your modules folder. If you do delete it.

Thread Information