Starfinder Playlist

Minor bug - Vermilith Starship Frame Alien Archive 2

Sorry if this has already been reported, I may have missed it. It's pretty minor, anyways.

Attempting to create a PC ship using the Vermilith starship frame doesn't work. I believe it's just due to a minor typo in the Type field: Vermilith has it as "FRAMES" where other starship frames have "FRAME." On a copy I changed that and updated maneuverability from "average (turn 2)" to "average (+0 Piloting, turn 2)" and everything worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been reported, I may have missed it. It's pretty minor, anyways.

Attempting to create a PC ship using the Vermilith starship frame doesn't work. I believe it's just due to a minor typo in the Type field: Vermilith has it as "FRAMES" where other starship frames have "FRAME." On a copy I changed that and updated maneuverability from "average (turn 2)" to "average (+0 Piloting, turn 2)" and everything worked fine.
    I have updted the GM and Players manual for AA2 to address this issue. They have been summited for update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information