DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Monsters receiving effects from there traits

Hello, ive noticed several monsters with traits that add or minus to attacks or saves seem to have them as effects when placed on the combat tracker which give them bonuses in rolls when these trait are already calculated in the statblock.

Do you have some examples?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pick an elemental for an example of this. No clue where it is parsing the additional effects from.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

i think i've narrowed it down to the monster's traits for example fey traits give a bonus to certain saves but a -1 to attacks but these are for monster creation and are already included in the statblock so this shouldnt stack on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Pick an elemental for an example of this. No clue where it is parsing the additional effects from.
    When the other developer did the NPC portion, made it so the effects would be added to the NPC when dropped in the combat tracker. I guess he added them all and did not take into consideration which ones are already included in the stat block and which ones would need to be added.
    I will have to take a look I know where its at just got to figure out what needs to stay and what needs to go
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information