DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to install Meander Map Pack

I bought two Meander map packs. One was a .mod file so it was easy to install. There other is just a collection of jpg files. How do I install these?

Did you purchase the collection of .jpg files from FG store or from Game Tile Warehouse's online store? If it was the latter, you have to add them as images in your campaign or if you want them as modules - to create module and then load in your campaign.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

It was from Game Tile Warehouse. Shoddy packaging. It was marketed as ready for FG. In fact the instructions on the item say to install it by copying the .mod file. Now I have to do the work after paying for the product?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gitmo View Post
    It was from Game Tile Warehouse. Shoddy packaging. It was marketed as ready for FG. In fact the instructions on the item say to install it by copying the .mod file. Now I have to do the work after paying for the product?
    A collection of maps is better not being in a module since that then allows you to add maps to any campaign that you are running without having to open a module full of maps you may not need. Place the maps in any folder you like on your hard drive. Open up the campaign you want to add a map to, click on images and then on the folder icon and then drop any maps(s) you want to use into that window. By FG ready I'm sure what the creator of the maps meant was that the maps are optimized for Fantasy Grounds. In other words they are the correct dimensions and ready for you to just place a grid on them and play.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Gitmo View Post
    Kris (the artist/cartographer) is usually very good at providing fully developed products, this may just be an oversight. I’d recommend contacting him direct.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've purchased Kris's meanders from his website as well as through the FG store. The individual image files are great as you can just drag and drop the image into any campaign without loading all the others. If you like the .mods, those are nice for easy load/unload. It kind of depends on how you want to use them in your game. They are sized appropriately for FG and look great.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

"Shoddy Packaging" Ouch. Hi Sir Gitmo, this is Kris from GTW - I provide a contact service on Game Tile Warehouse to report any issues with my files, as with thousands of them there can occasionally be problems - but I am on top of any reports that come in either there, or through my Kickstarter pages: not so much here as I am very busy, don't check in here much unless I get a direct message or my new internet isn't dis-connecting periodically making it hard to do anything. BUT - Here I am, and I am not happy that you have an issue with one of your files. Can you please tell me which two files you purchased so I can have a look at them immediately, I cannot fix a problem if I don't know what it is. Cheers
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

I've since installed this new page under the ABOUT/CONTACT link of my website, but it is also clickable and accessible from the FANTASY GROUNDS section of my site too.
    https://gametilewarehouse.wixsite.co...-fantasy-groun

If you have a collection of images and you want to make a map map - I have created a routine that will do that for you:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tor&highlight=
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Since the OP didn't supply the name of the offending file I had to search them all when I had time - Meredark Jungle was not showing the correct file, so I have replaced it with the intended .mod file.

There thousands of files on Game Tile Warehouse, so if I don't know one is broken, I can't fix it. Please notify me using the website contact next time with the name of the file and the transition will be quicker.

Thread Information