DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ghost's of Saltmarsh

Is there any word from the Devs on when "Ghosts of Saltmarsh" will be out on FG? From what I have read it looks like it will have a 21 May release date.

Assuming everything goes well it will be released on the normal date when all FG modules get released which is two weeks before the normal release date - the same date as the preferred stores or whatever they are called (they only exist in the states as far as I can discern).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Assuming everything goes well it will be released on the normal date when all FG modules get released which is two weeks before the normal release date - the same date as the preferred stores or whatever they are called (they only exist in the states as far as I can discern).
    YEAHHHH! Looking forward to this release. The U series was so much fun. I did a conversion and playtest of U1 for 5e a couple of years ago but my computer died and I lost everything. But I was having trouble with the Maps for U2 & 3. I am not a map maker so I was exploring commissioning someone to make them. No with this coming out all problems are solved. 8)

Woohoo! Yes, I too am looking forward to Ghost of Saltmarsh and running it in FG's. The Secrets of Saltmarsh series has always been a favorite of mine.

I'm quite excited for this pack.

The Ile of the Abby was the very first adventure I ever played, and I'm very curios how it should have been handled - it was pure chaos, but lots of fun.

Blog Entries
    Ironically, I am working on converting 'Isle of the Abby' to 5E for my homebrew campaign. Be interesting to see how they did it.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I thought I heard an interview with Chris Perkins where he said they were standardizing release dates. So Amazon, FLGS, and VTT get it all at the same time. I think it may have been on Dragon Talk or Between the Sheets.

I am just hopeful for the fantastic maps of the earlier modules (like Lost Mines) as opposed to the sad maps of the last two offerings. However I am grateful for the map upgrades that were in the FG versions... so much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I thought I heard an interview with Chris Perkins where he said they were standardizing release dates. So Amazon, FLGS, and VTT get it all at the same time. I think it may have been on Dragon Talk or Between the Sheets.
    That would suck for local stores. The only reason I willingly pay the extra cash and time on the store option is they have it weeks in advance. If I can save 15-20 dollars a book at Amazon, there really isn't any reason to bother with an hour round trip to the game store to pay $20 extra.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I am just hopeful for the fantastic maps of the earlier modules (like Lost Mines) as opposed to the sad maps of the last two offerings. However I am grateful for the map upgrades that were in the FG versions... so much nicer.
    I hated the new style maps at first, but I quickly came around. The basic black and white line style makes the tokens pop out where, on some of the more colorful maps, I have to use tokens with bold borders or I lose them in the noise.

Thread Information