STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Blog Entries
    As Doswelk stated above, the SWADE Adventure Deck is currently only available in the Test channel. Once testing is complete and feedback addressed, it will be pushed to the Live channel for all platforms. Hopefully QA will remember to update the store pages.
    Last edited by Talyn; June 24th, 2019 at 16:06.

yes the dev did announce it was going to be updated but post 29 doesn't make it obvious, as you say, that they are using test mode.

"Looks like the Adventure Deck has been updated and the SWADE cards are in there now... AWESOME!"

SWADE Adventure Deck was released to live few weeks ago and today card graphic quality was improved (SWADE VTT Bundle had better graphics).

I do agree that announcement was not very clear and store page should be updated to reflect this update. I will be in contact with SmiteWorks regarding these.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    SWADE Adventure Deck was released to live few weeks ago and today card graphic quality was improved (SWADE VTT Bundle had better graphics).

I do agree that announcement was not very clear and store page should be updated to reflect this update. I will be in contact with SmiteWorks regarding these.
    thank you for the confirmation that this update is live not in test as others suggested. now that the summer sale is here will likely be picking this up along with the swade core.

Thread Information