Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. #31
    I backed the SWADE Kickstarter. I just downloaded the VTT portion of the Kickstarter. How does one add them into FG?
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

  2. #32
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,072
    There is no mention of the Adventure deck included with Fantasy Grounds in the kickstarter FAQ

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-edition/faqs

    Adventure deck is a separate purchase from SWD/SWADE rulset in Fantasy Grounds.

    Have you bought the Adventure Deck extension?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    There is no mention of the Adventure deck included with Fantasy Grounds in the kickstarter FAQ

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-edition/faqs

    Adventure deck is a separate purchase from SWD/SWADE rulset in Fantasy Grounds.

    Have you bought the Adventure Deck extension?
    The VTT includes PNG files for Status Tokens, a SWADE themed Action Deck, a SWADE themed Adventure Deck and SWADE Character and Beastie Tokens. Also included are Power Cards. Gear cards and Weapon Cards are forthcoming.

    The cards are practical to a point. But MOD files are absolutely needed.
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

  4. #34
    Ampersandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Meranda View Post
    The VTT includes PNG files for Status Tokens, a SWADE themed Action Deck, a SWADE themed Adventure Deck and SWADE Character and Beastie Tokens. Also included are Power Cards. Gear cards and Weapon Cards are forthcoming.

    The cards are practical to a point. But MOD files are absolutely needed.
    Honestly, the easiest answer to your question is buy the Adventure Deck in the fantasy Grounds Store.

    Yes, you have the card images. What you need is a way to use them in game. That needs an extension to add the ability to handle a deck of cards and a mod to load the images. I say this as someone who also backed the kickstarter and has those same images.

  5. #35
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,072
    From PEG's announcement from VTT Bundle: "We always recommend the fantastic and fully-integrated Fantasy Grounds software, but for those who use other services, we've created the Savage Worlds Virtual Tabletop Bundle."
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  6. #36

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,694
    Blog Entries
    7
    As noted, the VTT pack is intended for users of any other VTTs aside from Fantasy Grounds. The SWADE cards for the Adventure Deck were added last week as a free update to owners of the existing Adventure Deck DLC rather than charging for a new SWADE-only version.

  7. #37
    I presume the steam version has been updated as well to have both versions like it says it should be on the FG Store?

    Reading over the description on steam and doesn't really indicate that it's compatible with swade.

  8. #38
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,072
    Unless it has been changed SWADE Adventure deck is only in Test mode right now, so I am not surprised that Steam doesn't mention it yet.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Unless it has been changed SWADE Adventure deck is only in Test mode right now, so I am not surprised that Steam doesn't mention it yet.
    was just going by post 29 indicating it was updated. didn't see anything about being test mode, the fg store also didn't seem to reference swade either.

  10. #40
    Ampersandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by llothos View Post
    was just going by post 29 indicating it was updated. didn't see anything about being test mode, the fg store also didn't seem to reference swade either.
    The developer announced that he was going to update, but not that he has. Post #29 was by someone else who has got the new cards. That person is obviously using test mode.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in