DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you make a purchase that turns out to be for an earlier edition, or you are unsatisfied with it for any reason, you can email us at [email protected] and we will issue you a refund. We have a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases from our store.

I don't yet know if we will update this product to support SWADE under the same product id or if it will be a new product. If you have no interest in using it with Savage Worlds Deluxe, then I would recommend getting a refund now and just picking it up later if you see that we released an updated version.
    This is an example of what I was talking about way back when in the Traveller forums related to the information presented in the store. No where in the description of the Savage World Adventure Deck listing does it say that it is limited to the Deluxe Edition of the Adventure Deck. While I realize that the Adventure Edition is a fairly new implementation it would be a good idea to present current information in the store, like supported or unsupported, linked to a specific edition of a ruleset, or whatever. SWD Adventure Deck does work in the current ruleset, it is not actually current. The information in the store should be better updated more consistently to reflect the current realities of the product.

I did email support last night and I got my refund. It's already cleared in my bank so I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.

Well this really puts a crimp in my plans to update my existing 50 Fathoms campaign to SWADE since I am already using the Adventure Cards with it. Also, the Millennium Knights campaign I have prepped was supposed to use the Suzerain Adventure Cards, which I also own. When I bring it up in SWD, only the PEG Adventure cards show up, so even if I ran this in SWD, I'm not sure how to get the Suzerain AD to work with it.

The Adventure deck has been tweaked. Some cards edited, some removed, a few added. It's very, very similar.

Some cards have been weakened some made stronger. I say this having just edited a copy of the file that defines the cards to update it to the new pdf. If you're in the middle of a campaign and have been using the previous deck, I wouldn't worry about upgrading it.

As to using the Suzerain Adventure Cards, have you opened the extension to have a look inside? You can edit the extension.xml to make it compatible with SWD.
    Last edited by Ampersandrew; March 13th, 2019 at 16:30.

Does anyone know where this SWADE version of the Adventure Deck stands? I'm wondering if a new version is coming, or if we are just buying the old version and updating it with the newly released cards?

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    ...or if we are just buying the old version and updating it with the newly released cards?
    That's what I have done.

I'll buy the SWADE version when it's released
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Does anyone know where this SWADE version of the Adventure Deck stands? I'm wondering if a new version is coming, or if we are just buying the old version and updating it with the newly released cards?
    I have plans to update the existing Adventure Deck to support both SWD and SWADE cards; this means that there won't be new product that you need to purchase for SWADE. If you own the Adventure Desk, it will offer cards for both versions.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have plans to update the existing Adventure Deck to support both SWD and SWADE cards; this means that there won't be new product that you need to purchase for SWADE. If you own the Adventure Desk, it will offer cards for both versions.
    Wow! That is fantastic! Thanks!

Looks like the Adventure Deck has been updated and the SWADE cards are in there now... AWESOME!

Note: When you drag a card from one player sheet to another, it duplicates the card instead of moving it. This can be fixed manually by dropping the extra cards into the chat, which removes them from a players hand.
    Last edited by YamaShintaku; June 5th, 2019 at 22:36.

I need to figure out how to manually assign action deck cards...I run games in person and use Fantasygrounds on a projector but I have the action deck that I want to deal out...I can't seem to figure out how to manually select the cards...
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Thread Information