DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

SWADE Action Deck?

A cursory search on here and Google didnt pull anything up so appologies if this had already been covered but are there any plans to either update the current action deck or put a new one on sale? I know there's a way to add your own but the coding section makes me anxious. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Feoral77 View Post
    A cursory search on here and Google didnt pull anything up so appologies if this had already been covered but are there any plans to either update the current action deck or put a new one on sale? I know there's a way to add your own but the coding section makes me anxious. Lol.
    I could be wrong, but I *think* the SWADE Action Deck was released today. Most likely will be in FG soon.
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    I could be wrong, but I *think* the SWADE Action Deck was released today. Most likely will be in FG soon.
    Thats the problem with their kickstarters sometimes, i can sometimes not tell if its their preview of progress so far or final digital product lol. I'll keep my eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by iotech View Post
    Released on 4th, updated on 6th.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by edem View Post
    Released on 4th, updated on 6th.
    Aha, I'm blind and didnt see it! I'm married so luckily I'm super used to this!

Quote Originally Posted by Feoral77 View Post
    Aha, I'm blind and didnt see it! I'm married so luckily I'm super used to this!
    Even if you haven't backed it (like me), you can read the kickstarter updates and they are super informative on what is going out when.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

If I were to buy the adventure deck extension, could I open it up and edit it, or is it in the vault?

I just bought the adventure deck. Is the current one not compatible with SWADE? >.> Did I waste 10 bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitePudding View Post
    I just bought the adventure deck. Is the current one not compatible with SWADE? >.> Did I waste 10 bucks?
    Its somewhat compatible, they've just updated how some of it works for the new edges and charisma getting removed.

You can edit it but it takes a lot of patience and coding. There's a pdf in the files that shows you how to though, step by step.

Thread Information