DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Achtung! Cthulhu for 7th Ed

Modiphius has just released its Achtung! Cthulhu setting using CoC 7th Ed rules.

If you've already bought the Keeper's or Investigator's (for 6th ed) books/pdf from DriveThruRPG, you should be receiving an email for a free copy.

Has anyone tried to work with Modiphius to get their stuff into Fantasy Grounds?

Blog Entries
    From what Doug has said Modiphius seems to be against licensing their products.
    Ultimate License Holder

That is disappointing. I'm of the "If someone wants to buy my product, I should make efforts to make it available" school of business, but apparently some companies are ok with walking away from cash.

There are some FG conversions of Modiphius products in the works - but Modiphius seem to keep this pretty close to their chest. I would imagine that different games will have different licensing agreements, which might impact a FG version. As the Achtung! Cthulhu IP is, to the best of my knowledge, owned by Modiphius then there may be a chance that this may make it to FG at some point. Maybe...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've been running A!C through FG for 30+ sessions using the PDFs bought from DriveThruRPG. It's not that much work to take screenshots of maps and putting in NPCs into FG.

The ease of transferring adventures from PDF to FG varies greatly depending on the rule set you're planning to run it all in. Savage Worlds is a breeze (the NPC Maker extension is fantastic). CoC 7th Ed not so much (as most of the workings for CoC is password protected, and so user content creation aid extentions not as advanced in their development or utility).

Thread Information