5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Just got one of these myself. Here's my setup. Still in progress, but this is my initial setup.

On my main screen I have a FG button that goest into this folder. From here I have a folder for Classic and Unity and a link to the Forums
    FG Elgato 1.jpg

Here's the FG Classic Folder:
    The FG Button starts the program
    The sidebar button opens a folder that contains all the sidebar buttons
    The Dark Sun GM/Player buttons are folders that open hotkeys (see below)
    The RFI Initiative button opens the Roll For Iniatiative Extension
    I put the Combat Tracker here for easy access
    I put the Next Actor button for combat
    The "Screen" Button is the DMs Screen mod I made that mimics the DM Screen Reincarnated with links.
    The Ampersand GM/Player buttons are the big sidebar buttons
    FG Elgato 2.jpg

This is the Sidebar folder
    FG Elgato 5.jpg

This is the Dark Sun GM Button (the Ampersand GM button is similar, but uses the core 5e buttons)
    FG Elgato 3.jpg

This is the Dark Sun Player Button(the Ampersand Player button is similar, but uses the core 5e buttons)
    FG Elgato 4.jpg

Blog Entries
    I have one as well (disclosure, I work for the company that elgato is part of and that company is full of people that play D&D :-) ). I will have to look at these, all I have now is a button to start fantasy grounds,
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I have one as well (disclosure, I work for the company that elgato is part of and that company is full of people that play D&D :-) ). I will have to look at these, all I have now is a button to start fantasy grounds,
    I have buttons for all the menu options. See my earlier pic in the thread. I've since subdivided screens per the button where you can choose DM, Player, etc.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Blog Entries
    I just have the regular one, not XL. I use it for key light and my new Wave 3 as well. Endless zoom meetings, it helps.

Since I use FG so much, I should work on it. I had wanted to add some syrinscape buttons as well ...
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Has anyone used the stream deck for pushing out sounds when running Zoom? I thought it would be fun to click a button and make the sound of a fireball.

Blog Entries
    Would probably be easier using the wavelink software that comes with the Wave mics, but probably can be done via syrinscape (maybe with Audio Overseer).

For some reason my hotkeys with the Elgato are not working with Unity. Anyone else having this issue?

Blog Entries
    @Raddu, did you every find a solution to this issue? I just started configuring my streamdeck for Unity and ran into the same issue.

Nope, haven't heard anything.

Its December now. Have you guys figured out how to get Elgato to worth with FG? Im planning on using my 15 key version for Syrinscape, Discord and launching all the apps.

Thread Information