Stream Deck XL (FG).jpg
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    Just got the Stream Deck XL!

Stream Deck XL (FG).jpg
    I've been rolling the idea around of getting one of these (32 buttons?) for similar reasons. You are not making it easy to put that decision off.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

It's so nice to have all the buttons on one screen instead of several subfolders that I had to do with the 15 button version. I also have a lot more versatility in triggering sound fx and such.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Oooh, shiny! Yeah, I bet that's super useful. I still haven't GMed much online, but for lots of other uses the (15-key) stream deck has been super useful. Appreciate the recommendation, y'all were right.
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

Blog Entries
    So this is essentially another small keyboard that you can map things from FG on to instead of having to click on them in game? Sort of like another whole set of function keys?
    DMing since February 1979. FGC & FGU Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * C&C Greyhawk | Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg (Monday | Friday)
    * AD&D The Night Below (Wednesday)
    * Rolemaster Greyhawk (Thursday)
    * AD&D The Road to Greyhawk City (Friday)
    * AD&D Kron Hills (Saturday)

Thanks for 8+ years of gaming via FG my friends (AD&D 2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e / Traveller 2e)!

Exactly. I find it very useful for all sorts of things, even with a Logitech G13 mini-keyboard for gaming. The Streamdeck launches my game launchers (Battlenet, Steam, etc.), Discord, un/mutes audio, even connects to my Hue hub so I can turn the lights up/down/off. Handy.

JHale1966, that pic with all the FG symbols is heartwarming : )
    How to Be a GURPS GM, author
    Game Geekery, Blog (GURPS combat examples, fillable PDF sheets, rules summaries, campaigns and one-shots, intro for beginners)
    Discord, unofficial GURPS hangout and real-time chat

I have a whole folder of keys assigned to those random 20 digit passwords, could not live without it. Also I hardly use the start button anymore. It drives me crazy watching people hunt thru the start menu for an app. lol

@jayhale1966, I just saw where they had came out with that. It's on my summertime upgrade list.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMookNet View Post
    Exactly. I find it very useful for all sorts of things, even with a Logitech G13 mini-keyboard for gaming. The Streamdeck launches my game launchers (Battlenet, Steam, etc.), Discord, un/mutes audio, even connects to my Hue hub so I can turn the lights up/down/off. Handy.

JHale1966, that pic with all the FG symbols is heartwarming : )
    I just used Snagit for the capture and photoshop to make them 72x72. Gonna redo them at 144x144 for the new Stream Deck when I get some time. Maybe even some animated ones. 😁
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Here's a better shot in it's new home...

Stream Deck XL2.jpg
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information